Monday, January 13, 2014
Warm Up: Quick Blog #3
I cling to many inanimate(not alive) objects in my life. One inanimate object that I cling to the most is my violin. My violin symbolizes so much more in my life other than a musical instrument. My violin and playing violin symbolize tradition passed down from generation to generation, in my family. The tradition of playing and giving the gift of music to others. My great grandma played violin from when she was a little girl until she was very old. All of my grandmother's 7 brothers and sisters all played a musical instrument. All of my grandmother's children all played/ still play a musical instrument. And now my brother and I have played musical instruments, ever since we were 5 years old. Music is everything to me and my family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I admire your family's tradition and your keeping it going. My family never had a tradition like that, but I guess there's only one way to start one.
ReplyDelete