Thursday, January 16, 2014
Warm Up: Quick Blog #5
If I didn't own a cell phone or a handheld device, my life would change drastically. My mom bought me my first cell phone when I was in 5th grade. I could only use it to call her from my dad's house or for emergencies, only. But, I still thought it was the best thing ever. When I got older, I eventually got a phone that I was allowed to call and text anyone on. Communication was key when I got to high school. If I didn't have a cell phone, it would have to find different ways to communicate with people. I would have to use the internet or use a home phone, which would be less convenient. It would definitely complicate my life, but eventually I would get used to not having a cell phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment